Seneca Recluse 35 Cal 500cc – Key Features
(This product is by special order only. Please contact us BEFORE you order to verify availability. IMPORTANT – ALL SALES ARE FINAL ON SPECIAL ORDER PRODUCTS. We can also prep, test, and/or setup your airgun with a new scope or other accessories, just contact us via our contact us page and we’ll be happy to help you!)
Here are the key features for the Seneca Recluse from Air Venturi.
- Dual Air Tanks 500cc
- 2 power levels
- Single shot Bolt-action
Seneca Recluse 35 Cal 500cc – Additional Features
Here are some additional features for the Seneca Recluse from Air Venturi.
- Precharged pneumatic (PCP)
- Rifled steel barrel (0.3543″ to 0.359″ diameter)
- Dual air reservoir (500cc total air capacity)
- 11mm scope rail (use only compact scopes)
- 2 power levels (first bolt stop is low power, second is high)
- Fixed front sight
- Fully adjustable, removable rear sight
- 3000 psi max fill pressure
- Built-in manometer (air pressure gauge)
- Hardwood Monte Carlo stock with checkered forearm & grip
- Raised right-hand cheekpiece
- Quick-disconnect Foster fitting
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.