Key Features of the Umarex Hammer .50 Caliber Multi-shot Big Bore!
- Precharged pneumatic (PCP)
- German made Barrel with .510 diameter grooves
- 2-round chamber magazine (includes 2)
- Rifled barrel
- Straight pull speed-bolt with 2 lbs cocking effort
- 3-lb trigger weight
- Regulated to 3,000 psi per shot
- 4,500 fill pressure (24 cubic inch carbon fiber tank)
- Built-in manometer (pressure gauge)
- Weaver/Picatinny optics rail
- PolyOne designed and manufactured stock
- AR Magpul style grip
- Integrated rear sling stud
- 3 slots in forearm grip to accept M-LOK attachments
- Quick Disconnect Foster fitting
- 43.75-inch overall length
- 8.5 pound overall weight unloaded without scope
- 29.5-inch barrel length with full-length composite shroud
- Made in the USA
(IMPORTANT – ALL SALES ARE FINAL. If you have questions about availability or any other pre-sales questions, just contact us via our contact us page and we’ll be happy to help you!)
The Umarex Hammer is one serious big bore airgun. Chambered in .50 caliber (.510 bore), the hammer can sling lead at over 700 FPE, and with the right ammo, get close to 800 FPE. While other big bore airguns are all single shot, the Hammer is MULTI-SHOT utilizing a side shuttle 2 round magazine.
Cocking effort is well, effortless thanks to its patented valve and cocking system. The trigger pull is light and consistent at well. There’s a top rail for mounting optics and M-LOK slots in the forearm for mounting rails and other accessories. The Umarex Hammer is powerful, accurate, lightweight, and also AFFORDABLE!.
To learn more, check out Rick’s video as he takes his first shots with his personal Hammer .50 caliber. (more videos coming soon!)
Want to learn more? Check out the Hammer at Umarex USA
Need a way to fill your Hammer? Check out the ReadyAir Compressor!